domingo, 23 de novembro de 2008

please do #57

i can show you the world
shining, shimmering, splendid
tell me princess
now when did you last
let your heart decide?

i can open your eyes
take you wonder by wonder
over, sideways and under
on a magic carpet ride.

a whole new world
a new fantastic point of view
no one to tell us no
or where to go
or say we're only dreaming

a whole new world
a dazzing place I never knew
but now from way up here
it's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you.

unbelievable sights
indescribable feeling
soaring, tumbling, free wheeling
through an endless diamond sky.

a whole new world
a hundred thousand things to see
i'm like a shooting star
i've come so far
i can't go back to where I used to be.

a whole new world
with new horizons to pursue
i'll chase them anywhere
there's time to spare
let me share this whole new world with you.

a whole new world
that's where we'll be
a thrilling chase
a wondrous place
for you and me.

aladdin . a whole new world