sábado, 24 de dezembro de 2005

Carta ao Pai Natal

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas is You... I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need, and I don't care about presents underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace, Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you... Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas I won't even wish for snow and I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe. I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick, I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click. 'Cause I just want you here tonight, holding on to me so tight. What more can I do? Baby all I want for Christmas is you.. All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter fills the air. And everyone is singing I hear those sleigh bells ringing. Santa won't you bring me the one I really need - won't you please bring my baby to me... Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm asking for.. I just want to see my baby standing right outside my door.. Oh I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.. Make my wish come true.. Baby all I want for Christmas isYou..