sábado, 10 de novembro de 2007

waltz #3

i got a car, i've got some gas
oh let's get out of here
get out of here fast..
everyone's confused
so i stay in my room
if i go i don’t want to go alone
hold me, hold me, hold me in my sleep
give me, give me, what i really need
i'm not living what was promised
i am close but can't enjoy
oh i'm not dying
oh i'm so tortured
like an angel, i remove the devil
like an angel, i live alone
the waiting drove me mad
you're finally here and i'm a mess
i sometimes realize
i can only be as good as you’ll let me
voices in my head, voices
i got scratches all over my arms
one for each day since i fell apart
i did what i had to do
if there was a reason it was you..
what's your part? who you are
you are who, who you are.
some words when spoken can't be taken back
i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
i know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky,
but why can't it be mine?
can't buy what i want because it's free
hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away..

pearl jam