segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2006

pequenos gestos, grandes egos

maneira de estar própria; pensamento fora do normal; bom gosto simples, nada banal, refinado genuíno e inato; grito silencioso, gargalhada num sorriso esboçado... gosto bué de te conhecer! sei que vais brilhar na escuridão maioritária que nos rodeia.

Load up on guns and bring your friends it's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over bored and self assured.. Oh no, I know a dirty word. Hello, hello, hello, how low? With the lights out it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us! I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now, entertain us! A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido.. Yay! I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed, our little group has always been and always will until the end. Hello, hello, hello, how low? And I forget just why I taste, oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile.. I found it hard, it was hard to find, oh well, whatever, nevermind.. Hello, hello, hello, how low? With the lights out it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us! I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now, entertain us! A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido.. A denial...

PS - e pensar que já podias ter "descoberto" a internet há tanto mais tempo homónima.. Obrigada.. :)