terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2006

waltz #2

I feel strange tonight
We aren't we anymore
We used to go out and drift away
You always had nice things to say
Now we don't even talk anymore
Nothing is like it was before

The lonely people here
They throw lonely stares
Into their lonely hearts
Don't waste your last words on sorrow
Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find you
I'm so close, I'm just a small step behind you
And I could hold you if you just stood still
You faded into rain and went away
Summer comes
And takes me to those places
Where all the stories started at
I watch the sun as it slowly fades
Hoping it can bring you back

david fonseca

1 inputs:

Anónimo disse...

As it'll always be:

I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I really care
and that sometimes I the one missing you...