sexta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2005

Corduroy

The waiting drove me mad... You're finally here and I'm a mess. I take your entrance back -Can't let you roam inside my head. I don't want to take what you can give I would rather starve than eat your bread. I would rather run but I can't walk, guess I'll lie alone just like before. I'll take the firmest path and I must refuse your test. Push me and I will resist. This behavior's not unique. I don't want to hear from those who know, they can buy, but can't put on my clothes. I don't want to limp for them to walk, never would have known of me before. I don't want to be held in your debt. I'll pay it off in blood, let I be wed. I'm already cut up and half dead I'll end up alone like I began. Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed. Take my hand, not my picture, spilled my tincture. I don't want to take what you can give I would rather starve than eat your bread, all the things that others want for me, can't buy what I want because it's free.. Can't buy what I want because it's free.. Can't be what you want because I'm... I ain't s'posed to be just fun.. Oh, to live and die, let it be done. I figure I'll be damned - all alone like I began... It's your move now...