segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2005

in a boy's dream..

You've got your ball, you've got your chain tied to me tight, tie me up again. Who's got their claws in you my friend? Into your heart I'll beat again.. Sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock and sweet you roll.. Lost for you, I'm so lost for you.. Oh and you come crash into me and I come into you.. Touch your lips just so I know love in your eyes it glows so, I'm bare-boned and crazy... for you. Oh and you come crash into me.. Baby.. and I come into you.. Oh I watch you there through the window and I stare at you, you wear nothing, but you wear it so well.. Tied up and twisted, the way I'd like to be for you, for me, come crash into me.. Come crash into me.. Please crash into me, baby... Oh, no no no... Yes, I see the waves come and crash into me.. Crash into me..