sábado, 21 de maio de 2005

waltz #1

Been thinking about you
and It wears me out, it wears me out...
I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control,

I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul,
I want you to notice, when I'm not around.
You're so fucking special
and I wish I was special..
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo..
What the hell am I doing here?
I'm going out for a little drive,
and it could be the last time you see me alive,

there could be an idiot on the road..
Oh this is killing me..
And if I could be who you wanted,

all the time, all the time…
Something here has gone wrong,
something deep inside of me,
every day, every hour,
just wish that I was bulletproof..
In a little while I'll be gone.

The moment's already passed,
yeah it's gone..
And I'm not here.. This isn't happening..

radiohead